- Buy 250 for €0,25 each and save 20%
- 2 years Guarantee
- Delivery time: Delivery in 1 to 2 days
Mikalor P-Clips 12 mm W1 DIN 3016
DIN 3016 Rubber-lined P-Clip (Form D) These rubber-lined connecting clamps, also known as “P-Clips” are composed of a zinc-plated mild steel band lined with EPDM rubber. This rubber lining allows for firm and safe clamping in the application zone and prevents potential damage due to vibration. The screw holes at either end of the band are reinforced with steel plates to ensure they clamp down firmly. P-Clips are particularly recommended for mounting pipes, electric cable ducting and hoses in a multitude of different applications.
* P-Clips can be supplied in bandwidths of up to 25mm and in diameters up to 100 mm.
* Other models of DIN 3016 P-Clips are also available on request: Forms A,B,C,E and F and also without rubber.
* Other types of rubber lining are also available.