- Buy 25 for €4,78 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for €4,48 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for €4,18 each and save 30%
|SKU:||942 712 016|
- 2 year warranty
- Delivery time: 1 week after order date
- Customer service 09:00 - 17:00
Norma P-Clips RSGU 2 - 9/12/15/20/25 mm W5 (W5 (AISI 316)
if your size is not in available? please contact our Customer Service Customer Service
DIN 3016 Rubber-lined P-Clip (Form D) These rubber-lined connecting clamps, also known as “P-Clips” are composed of a zinc-plated mild steel band lined with EPDM rubber. This rubber lining allows for firm and safe clamping in the application zone and prevents potential damage due to vibration. The screw holes at either end of the band are reinforced with steel plates to ensure they clamp down firmly. P-Clips are particularly recommended for mounting pipes, electric cable ducting and hoses in a multitude of different applications. * P-Clips can be supplied in bandwidths of up to 25mm and in diameters up to 100 mm.
* Other models of DIN 3016 P-Clips are also available on request and also without rubber.
* Other types of rubber lining are also available.
The clips are furnished without screws and nuts.
For NORMAFIX® RSGU band width 12 mm – Screw M 5
For NORMAFIX® RSGU band width 15 mm – Screw M 6
For NORMAFIX® RSGU band width 20 mm – Screw M 8
For NORMAFIX® RSGU band width 25 mm – Screw M 10
For NORMAFIX® RLGU band width 12 mm – Screw M 6
|Bandwidth:||12 / 15 / 20 / 25mm|
|Rubber:||EPDM / VMQ|
Read or write a review